What should I do in order to work as a self-employed person in the Netherlands?

If you want to work for yourself in the Netherlands, for example as a sole proprietor or self-employed person, you must register your company in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce. Find out when you need to do it.

Is your business registered in the country of origin? Find out if you have a duty to notify.

Read more about:

What is more to arrange?

  • Registration?
  • Health insurance?
  • What do you need to know about taxes in the Netherlands?

Find our more at workinnl.nl