Employer / Self-employed person

What documents should I issue to my posted drivers?

Ensure your driver carries the correct documents in the truck on paper or digitally. Inform your driver that he must present these documents during a road check. You are required to provide these documents.

  • a digital or paper copy of the posting declaration you have filled in the European Reporting Portal
  • proof of transport taking place in the other country, such as an electronic waybill; and
  • the tachograph data, especially the country symbols of the countries where the driver worked during international road transport or cabotage.