Employer / Self-employed person

Who has to make the notification?

Employers abroad and self-employed persons with a duty to notify from other countries within the EU, EEA and Switzerland who come to work temporarily in the Netherlands must notify through the online notification portal.

They must also notify any employees they are bringing to the Netherlands. Employees themselves do not have to notify their arrival.