Employer / Self-employed person

If a worker has dual nationality, which nationality do I notify?

It is up to the workers themselves to choose their nationality.

In order to work in the EU without a work permit and a residence permit, they must usually have the nationality of one of the member states of the EUEEA or Switzerland. A national passport or ID will then suffice. The the following question provides more information about additional requirements for workers from outside the EU, EEA and Switzerland.