Employer / Self-employed person

What is the duty to notify?

Employers abroad from the EUEEA or Switzerland must notify their work and the arrival of workers who are coming to work temporarily in the Netherlands through the Dutch online notification portal, in advance. Self-employed persons must also notify their work in advance in some cases.

The service recipient is obliged to review whether the work and the foreign workers have been notified correctly. Incorrect details must be notified by the service recipient through the online notification portal.