Employer / Self-employed person

Where can I find more information?

  • If you have any questions about the duty to notify or legal regulations and your question is not in the FAQs, you can find more information on Government.nl. You can also contact Public Information Service through Government.nl.
  • For questions about how the notification portal works, please contact the Technical Helpdesk through the online notification portal.
  • See also the contact page for more general information about the posting of foreign workers.